Tuesday 21 August 2012

Challenge #74 Make Your Own Background

Good morning Doreen here…Welcome to challenge 74 at Anything Goes. This fortnight we would love to see you all

“Make your own background”

This is a good time to get your inks out and show us what you can do. You can submit any project as long as it fits in with the challenge

As always you have two weeks to come up with some fabulous projects

Here are the gorgeous creations the DT have come up with


 










 You can enter a maximum 5 projects!!!!  And you must enter a new card or project.
This challenge will run until Monday September 3rd

And remember, NO BACK LINKING TO OLDER PROJECTS

13 comments:

  1. fabulous and beautiful DT cards ladies.
    hope my card is good enough for the challenge.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge, and glorious backgrounds from the DT!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so neat and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Beautiful DT cards!!!

    I finished my card. For this card I created the background with watercolors, stamps, ink and glitter. Additionally also create the tag background with watercolors and ink.

    I hope you like my creation ;D
    http://elrinconcillodelili.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/tarjeta-artesanal-porta-tags.html

    Lili :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Dt cards for this weeks challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls, great DT work. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, this is my first time joining your blog challenge. All the DT cards are wonderful and also the card enteries. I hope to join in with more of your challenges and hope to buy some of your lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great challenge to play in! Hope you enjoy checking out my twist on the Owl and the PussyCat ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad for the opportunity to play here. I'm also a new follower. Those DT cards are Beautiful. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  10. haven't had chance to play here for a while I just love making backgrounds so had to join in this challenge. Great DT work

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry ladies, but I accidentally linked to the wrong challenge and I can't delete it. If you could delete #109 - Melisa Waldorf, that would be great. Have a great weekend and thanks for all the challenges and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab DT inspiration, thank you for the Make your own background challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete